The Harlequin CBD hemp strain is a high CBD sativa-dominant hemp hybrid descended from:
- Columbian Gold x
- Thai + Swiss Sativa landrace strains x
- Nepali Indica landrace strains
- Chronic Pain – There is no doubt that CBD is used for chronic pain more than any other condition whether it is acute or chronic. Harlequin is a strain high in CBD which has alleviates pain in all the big and small joints and best of all it creates no mental cloudiness.
- Migraines – There have been a number of credits to Harlequin CBD hemp strain for benefits treating migraines instead of prescription medications with numerous side effects including rebounding headaches no matter how many different prescriptions.
- Anxiety –Dedicated Harlequin CBD hemp strain users cannot praise its success enough. Besides, multiple people report that they can think more clearly and be in public without anxiety.
- Gastrointestinal Issues – There are reports that this high-CBD strain of Harlequin has healed gastrointestinal inflammation which also includes bleeding, fatigue, etc., for some individuals.
CBD: 18% DELTA 9: <LOQ PRIMARY TERPENES: Linalool, Beta-Myrcene, Alpha-Pinene, D-Limonene, Caryophyllene